Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Buzz with the Bee

I'm asking you to share with me some of your recommendations this week. Check out my questions/answers below and then "Comment" me with your favorites! I am always up for checking out new things and to see what else is on the bloggers minds!!


1. What's your favorite blog site of the week? http://www.pansiesposies.blogspot.com/
2. What's a new item you bought this week? Giada De Laurentiis for Target - Parmesan Garlic Vinaigrette-found at Target for $2.99
3. What's your favorite way to serve/cook potatoes? Mashed
4. What book are you currently reading? The Help by Kathryn Stockett
5. Favorite reality TV show this season? Bethenny Ever After
  

2 comments:

  1. 1 - yours of course silly! thebasilbee.blogspot.com!!
    2 - I bought Lemonnaise! I haven't tried it yet though. It's a lemon based type of mayo that's supposed to lend an extra kick to all your fav things.
    3 - Hashed and browned lately!
    4 - Farm City
    5 - I like Bethenny ever after too! But i'm still watching house hunters alot - that's a reality show, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by my blog earlier - I am enjoying reading yours. Just started reading "the girl who fell from the sky" for my book club and LOVE Bethenny along with all of the Real Housewives series. Have a great night!

    ReplyDelete