Friday, October 1, 2010

Fall Decorating on a Dime

One night last week I was cooking dinner and realized I needed a little Autumn-ness on my kitchen table as we embraced October 1st so I set out on my lunch break to AC Moore. I bought a large mason jar for a $1 and got some cute fall flowers that were $1 a piece and I was able to mix and match of my choice. When I got home I had some leftover stones from a candle centerpiece I had used earlier in the year and I filled up the mason jar with them, arranged my flowers and placed some cute gords in front of it with a fall scented candle and it matched my green table runner! This inexpensive centerpiece dressed up my kitchen table in no time and was so simple!

1 comment:

  1. Gosh this is my favorite time of the year, I have so much packed in tubs, I could decorate the whole complex, lol...great advice here!

    ReplyDelete