You will need the following ingredients
- 3-4 chicken breasts cut into bite size pieces
- 4 russet potatoes sliced 1/4 inch thick
- 1 cup carrots sliced in circles
- 1 can of Campbell's Cheddar Cheese soup
- Salt & Pepper
- shredded cheese of your choice ( I used a blend of mozzarella and Monterey Jack)
- Celery salt
- Garlic salt (optional, I love garlic, so I added it)
- (1) sheet of Pepperidge Farms puff pastry
- tablespoon of EVOO and some dry herbs of your choice in a small dish and let them infuse for about 10-15 minutes ( I chose a Tuscan blend)
- Turn oven on to 425 degrees
- Bring a big pot of water with a dash of salt to a boil and drop the chicken, potatoes, and carrots in the pot. Once chicken is cooked through and carrots and potatoes are aldente, strain them and put into PAM greased casserole dish.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper, celery salt and garlic salt and stir.
- Add cheddar cheese soup and stir well together
- Cover the top layer with shredded cheese
- Place the puff pastry over the dish covering all of the ingredients. Take the EVOO and infused herbs and spread over the puff pastry with a pastry brush to get a nice sweet golden brown crust on the puff pastry. I had some left over puff pastry too, so I was creative and placed hearts and an "F" for my new last name initial!
- Transfer to oven on middle rack for about 15-20 minutes until puff pastry is golden brown
- Serve and enjoy!