- 8 medium potatoes (about 2 1/2 to 3 lb. total), peeled and cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1 cup CARNATION Evaporated Milk
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 2 cups (8-oz. pkg.) shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 6 slices cooked turkey bacon, crumbled, divided
- Sliced green onions (optional)
- 1 tablespoon Kraft Savory Garlic cooking creme
Preheat oven to 350ºF. Grease 3-quart casserole dish.
A BEE'S TIP
This casserole can be assembled ahead of time and refrigerated. Cover with foil and bake at 350ºF for 40 to 45 minutes or until heated. Uncover; top with cheese, bacon and green onions; bake for an additional 3 minutes or until cheese is melted.