Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Preppin' for Patty

Happy Wednesday! I’m in the process of assembling my St. Patrick’s day dinner menu for tomorrow night and feel as if I haven't posted in a few days- Turns out I have been using my husband’s camera for my cooking from this past weekend so I will update what I cooked the last few days and upload ASAP.

In the meantime, I thought I would post a few new blogs I have come across that are super cute and full of fun recipes/useful info to know try! What I ask of you is to comment and leave me one of your favorite blogs so I can stop on over for a few! Thanks all!

2 comments:

  1. I'm so happy you found my blog and commented so I could find yours! I love your signature cocktail story and can't wait to read more! Congrats on getting married and thank you for these new blogs to read as well!

    Be back soon! ox

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will have to check them out! Hope you have a great St Paddy's Day BAsil BeE! :0)

    ReplyDelete